Monday, May 18, 2009

heatherknitz news & mailing list!


Heather Knitz News

May 2009The Knitty Gritty...
Welcome to heatherknitz!
♥Unique rag bags and rag bag kits♥Sassy hair and jewelry accessories♥Funky art and crafting supplies♥DIY patterns and tutorials

I have been busy setting up and updating my other online shops on HK on Dawanda
HK on 1000 Markets
HK on Artfire
I have also been working behind the scenes on 10 new rag patterns including a belt, eco market bag, scarf and jewelry! Those will begin to be available over the next month or so!

*Coming Soon* Kickoff to Summer Rag Bag Purse Kit Giveaway! That's right, I'm having a giveaway on my pattern blog that will include a rag bag pattern and red bandana print fabric kit with coordinating ribbons and handles!Hk Pattern Blog

What's New?
I have been playing around with my button id badges. I have to admit they are SO FUN to make...I love mixing the colors and patterns! I just made 50 new styles using some new fabrics I just received from Lakehouse! One of my favorites are the hydrangea leaves and the cupcakes (of course:).
The "knitty" gritty...
-The reel comes with a clip on back and badge snap on id holder
-Retractable cord extends approximately 24"
-These are great to clip onto your pocket, purse or lanyard
New Id Badges
But, if you are a DIY-er, I also made the tutorial on how to make them! DIY ID badge tutorial

Are you on Ravelry? Join the Fabric Knitting and Crochet Group
This is a general discussion group as well as CAL/KAL group for anyone interested in knitting and crocheting with fabric strips instead of traditional yarn.
Anyone can join our group to eavesdrop or to participate in our monthly/bi monthly challenges!
Fabric Knitting & Crochet
Knitty Fun Fact...
Most historians agree that knitting originated with male Arabian sailors and was basically a male-only craft until fairly recently in it's history. In many non-western cultures knitting has remained prominent amongst men and is now considered a unisex hobby.
Kickoff to Summer SALE!
heatherknitz.com
May 17-25, 2009
20% off everything~no minimum order required


Heatherknitz po box 3311 cincinnati, oh 45227

I now have my Newsletter mailing list set up...finally! If you would like to sign up, feel free to submit your email in the form below and you will receive an e newsletter 1 or 2 times a month...no more than that!




Join the Mailing List


Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment