It's march madness...so that calls for a mad blog giveaway!
What is better than the *complete* rag bag kit!
r a g - b a g - k i t
♦p a t t e r n
-materials and procedure
-instructions/suggestions from alternative options
-this is a pattern listing; it does not teach you how to knit
-complete instructions on how to prepare fabric for knitting or crocheting is included
♦f a b r i c - k i t
-bag of strips of fabric in your ordered color scheme
(important: the weight on the fabric strips is over 1.5 lbs....just to let you know why I have to ship parcel post or priority mail)
♦k n i t t y – g r i t t y
Version (s): knit or crochet, buyer specifies
Needles: Large (anywhere from size US 17 to US 35
♦h i n t & t i p - guide
A 13 page pdf file which includes some of the following:
-selecting purse handles
-selecting fabrics for rag bags
-how to make a simple purse liner
-tips on felting wool
…and much, much more!
♦pdf files are digital delivery files
Once payment is received, I will email the pdf files directly to your email address!
How to enter, you ask? Here's how!
Visit my new online shop, heatherknitz and do the following 2 things:
1. Choose your favorite item in my shop and report it here in the comments thread!
2. You be the designer...look through my current listings and make me at least ONE SUGGESTION on what I should add to my line of products:)
You can also be entered additional ways:
- To receive a second entry in the drawing, leave a second comment sharing what type of tutorial I have that is your favorite or suggest a new one!
- To be entered a third time, post this giveaway on your blog or homepage, and/or link back to it-- *please* be sure to mention this in your comment.
- To receive a fourth entry Tweet about the Giveaway on Twitter (and Tweet us that you did or tell us you did in another comment)
- For a fifth entry mention this on your Facebook page
- For a sixth entry *follow this blog*
*Anyone in the U.S. 18 years of age or older can join!
*The winner will receive the EXACT complete RAG BAG KIT seen above via US mail!
*ONE winner will be selected using random.org!
*Do all of this by Monday, April 6th, 2009!
Contest ends at 11:59 e.s.t on the 27th!