Friday, February 27, 2009

Have you visited MonarchDancer?


Monarchdancer is on the EART team! Her shop is absolutely lovely!
My name is Jackie and I was born and raised in Long Island, NY! Not too far from the greatest city in the world...I live just minutes away from the ocean and lots of farmland. I just love it here.

I am married with four children, that includes the husband :P~ The two older ones are in their 20s and my youngest is 14. I am owned by a yellow lab and quite a few cats. I won't say how many cats I have but lets just say I haven't approached "crazy cat" lady status.......yet :)
I love nature, have lots of gardens, a pond and feed birds and other assorted wildlife. I am an avid reader and a "Law & Order" junkie.

I lost my job a few months ago after a woman I was doing private duty for was placed in a nursing home. Feeling a bit burnt out and wanting to enjoy my youngest daughter's "high school" years I decided to try my hand at a home business. I've been crocheting since I was a kid and felt I had enough talent to make a few beans selling my pretties.

I came across etsy a few months ago and fell in love with it. I just love the whole "handmade" concept. Nothing say I love you or care for you more than something that was created with one's own hands.

Thanks for reading my profile and looking at my shop!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment